We nurture the growth of the faith of our children and teens through our graded faith formation program, which covers grades 1 to 12. The program follows schedule of area schools’ calendar: we usually start our sessions in October and end in May.
Note that children and teens who need to prepare for the reception of sacraments must be enrolled in the faith formation program, unless they attend Catholic Schools.
Here are the current sessions you may choose from:
– Sunday 10:30 AM Mass, followed by sessions from 11:45am-12:45pm for grades 1-12,
– Monday or Tuesday afternoons sessions from 4:30-5:45 PM for grade 1-6, and
– Tuesday evening sessions from 6:30-7:45 PM for grade 1-12.
There will be a limited number of students per session.
For inquiries about Faith Formation,
- Grades 1-6, please contact Anthony Klosterman: email@example.com or (585) 924-2800.
- Grades 7-12, please contact Kristen Leschhorn: firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 924-2800 ext 115.
You may reach our Faith Formation Secretary, Nancy Kolb: email@example.com or (585) 924-2800.
High School Youth Group (grades 9-12) and Junior High Youth Group (grades 7-8) meet (1st-3rd) Sundays (G.L.O.W) from 6 to 8 PM & High School Service Sunday on the 4th Sunday of the month from 1:00-4:30pm.