The mission of St. Patrick’s Preschool is to provide a warm, nurturing and safe environment for preschool children in a Catholic setting. Our educational goal is to assist each child in gaining self-confidence while they learn to love learning. These goals are achieved by providing experiences, which develop basic social skills based upon Christian principles of caring, sharing, mutual respect and cooperation. Volunteers who are able to share a skill (i.e. read, fire safety, Zumba, dental health, etc.) are welcome.
- Child must be 3, 4 or 5 by 12/1/17
- Children must be toilet-trained / no pull-ups
- Copy of birth-certificate is required at time of registration
- Monday/ Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday
- Maximum Class Size – 12
- Two teachers
- Must be 3 by 12/1/17
4 & 5-year olds
- Monday – Friday
- Maximum Class Size : 16
- Two Teachers
- All programs require a non-refundable $100 registration fee per family at the time of registration
- Tuition is due monthly (July 1- April 1) and includes daily (peanut-free) snack and St. Patrick’s Preschool t-shirt.
- Siblings Discounted 5% for each child.
- A $25 discount will apply if paying tuition in full by July 1st
3-year-olds (2 days) : $1210 or $121/month
3-year-olds (3 days) : $1760 or $176 / month
4 & 5-year-olds: $2980 or $298 / month
Contact person: Kristen Leschhorn, secretary
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Phone: (585) 924-2800