We have a position available to join our teaching team: Preschool Teacher Job Description
Online Tuition Payment now available: Click here
Registration Open for New Families! Mission
The mission of St. Patrick’s Preschool is to provide a warm, nurturing and safe, Catholic environment for preschool children. Our educational goal is to assist each child in gaining self confidence and virtue while they learn to love learning. These goals are achieved by providing experiences which develop basic social skills based upon Christian principles of caring, sharing, mutual respect and cooperation.
At St. Patrick’s we offer a developmentally appropriate theme-based curriculum that encourages all students to reach their full potential.
- Children will be exposed to a variety of activities within each theme. We emphasize social interaction and fine and gross motor development. The activities designed for each theme are created to stimulate curiosity for learning through music, literature, manipulatives and imaginative play.
- Our small student-teacher ratio allows for individualized instruction for all learning abilities
- Our philosophy is rooted in Catholic Christian values with respoect for all faith traditions.
2018-2019 Program (See our St. Patrick’s Preschool Brochure 2018-19)
September to Early June
- Child must be 3, 4, 5 by December 1, 2018
- Child must be toilet trained / no diapers or pull-ups
- Copy of birth certificate required at time of registration
Our child-centered program focuses on socialization and exposure to an academic setting in a nurturing environment.
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday (3 days) or Tuesday / Thursday (2 days)
- Maximum Class Size of 12
- Two Teachers
4 & 5-year-olds
Our child-centered program focuses on academics taught through hands-on learning and social interaction in an enriching environment to prepare our students for a full-day school experience.
Our program is ideal for traditional 4-year-olds and 5-year-olds not attending Kindergarten.
- Monday-Friday (5 days)
- Maximum Class Size of 16
- Two Teachers
- $150 Non-refundable family registration fee (per family) due at time of registration
- A $25 discount will apply if paying tuition in full by 7/1/18
- Tuition is due monthly (July 1 – April 1) and includes daily (peanut-free) snack and a St. Patrick’s Preschool t-shirt
3-year-olds (2 days) : $1260 or $126 per month
3-year-olds (3 days): $1830 or $183 / month
4 & 5-year-olds (5 days) : $2990 or $299 / month
Secretary Nancy Kolb: 924-2800 / email@example.com