What are we about? We are teens and young adults who desire community, friendship, fun times, and especially support in living our Catholic faith in Jesus Christ. Our goal is to know God through the person of Jesus Christ, to love God, and to be Christ to others. We do this through service, retreats, pilgrimage, regular meetings, prayer, and spending quality time with each other. In essence, we are a second family.
The only commitment is to come as you are and get involved in as much as you can! Service trips and longer pilgrimages (i.e., NCYC and YPWC) do require preparation and greater commitment.
- Sunday Night GLOW (Go Light Our World) Senior High Meetings and Junior High Youth Meetings, 6:00-8:00 PM, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sundays
- Teen Service Sunday, 4th Sunday of the month, 1:00-4:00 PM
- Young People Who Care Service Trip: second week of July
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Conference, Summer 2018
- Winter Retreat at Camp Stella Maris, second weekend of January
- Leadership training Lockin, usually President’s Day weekend
- Service to our parish and local communities, including aiding and event teaching religion to children.
- Participation in the Mass and special liturgical celebrations
For Young Adults: To form a group that meets regularly on their own in support of the teen ministry as well as participating in leadership to teens in the above events and activities.
Contact person: Anthony Klosterman
Phone: (585) 924-2800