Youth and Young Adult Ministries
What are we about? We are teens and young adults who desire community, friendship, fun times, and especially support in living our Catholic faith in Jesus Christ. Our goal is to know God through the person of Jesus Christ, to love God, and to be Christ to others. We do this through service, retreats, pilgrimage, regular meetings, prayer, and spending quality time with each other. In essence, we are a second family.
The only commitment is to come as you are and get involved in as much as you can! Service trips and longer pilgrimages (i.e. NCYC and YPWC) do required preparation and greater commitment.
- Monday night GLOW (Go Light Our World), 6:30-8:30 PM
- Young People Who Care Service Trip: every summer
- National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC): November of 2017, 2019, 2021, etc.
- Summer Retreat at Camp Koinonia and Winter Retreat at Camp Stella Maris
- Leadership Training
- Service to our parish and local communities, including aiding and even teaching religion to children
- Participation in the Mass and special liturgical celebrations
For Young Adults: To form a group that meets regularly on their own and in support of the teen ministry as well as participating in leadership to teens in the above events and activities.
Contact person: Anthony Klosterman
Phone: (585) 924-2800