Directions to St. Patricks??
Where can I get a Sunday Worship Aid?
Do you keep back copies of the Sunday Bulletin?
Where can I find information on a Baptism for my child at St. Patrick?
- Infants or children whose parents and godparents desire to share their faith with them
- Adults who have reached the age of reason, usually 7 years of age.
What does Ad Orientem mean?
What are the Wedding guidelines for a wedding at St. Patrick’s Church?
- If you are Roman Catholics and are current members of another parish, you must have the permission of your pastor and our pastor to celebrate your wedding at Saint Patrick Church. To get married in the Catholic Church, at least, one of the couple must be Roman Catholic.
What ages are accepted at St. Patrick’s Preschool?
- Enrolling students must be of age by December 1 of enrollment year. Students must also be fully potty-trained (no diapers or pull-ups and must indicate the need to use the bathroom).
- We have 3-year-old Preschool, offering two options: a two-day (Tues/Thurs) or three-day (Mon/Wed/Fri) per week classes.
- We also have 4/5-year-old Preschool, offering Mon-Fri mornings until 11:15 am or Mon-Fri until 2:15 pm. Both options are ideal for 5-year-olds not attending kindergarten.
- Register here
I have another question, not covered here.