Why we exist
Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the teachings of His Church, St. Patrick's Catholic Preschool fosters spiritual and educational growth, enabling students to achieve success through human, spiritual, intellectual, social, and emotional growth in a safe and supportive child-centered program.
What we do
Forming and nurturing God-given gifts of faith and reason among our preschool students.
Who we are
We identify ourselves with the following core values:
- Authentic Faith. Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the teachings of His Church
- Welcoming. Rooted in he human person's dignity and right to encounter Jesus
- Engaging. Rooted in the human person's capacity to reach his or her full potential
Where we are going
St. Patrick's Preschool nurtures a love of believing and learning by:
- Guiding students to encounter God who unconditionally loves them
- Inspiring students to foster academic excellence
- Providing students an environment where they learn to love God and neighbor