“…a movement of Catholics across the US;
for the faithful to be healed,
converted, formed, and unified
by an encounter with Jesus
in the Eucharist.”
“I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever;
and the bread that I will give is my flesh
for the life of the world.” – John 6:51
Spiritual Activities / Exercises:
- Pilgrim’s Passport
- Set some goals for yourself and/or your family on how to fall in love more with Jesus in the Eucharist.
- Get to know someone from the pew.
- Pray daily.
- Show your generosity.
- Take quiet walks with Jesus.
- Be forgiven and forgive.
- Pray for wisdom.
- Pray the Rosary.
- Pray for the Dead.
- Befriend a Saint.
- Wait, in prayer.
- Know fellow pilgrims.
- Become fishers of men and women.
- Pray for the growth of the Church.